Thursday, May 20, 2010

Holiday Home insurance abroad

Do you have a holiday home abroad which is vacant much of the year ? Are you renting out your spanish villa to long term tenants or holiday tenants?

If the answer is YES! Then you need to make sure the insurance you took out when you bought the villa covers you for holiday or long term rental. If you are not renting you need to make sure it is covered when vacant.

We can provide just such insurance. Fully comprehensive, Lloyds underwritten policy,Insured when occupied or vacant and insured if it is rented Long or Short term.

Contact us for terms and conditions

For more information on insuring your home abroad in many different countries email Francis Payne or phone 0034 956790320

No comments:

Post a Comment